Hello everybody! I thought I would just give everybody an update on what I've been doing. My days consist mostly of eating, napping, tummy time, being read to by Mommy, and I do enjoy my swing and bouncy. I've just started really enjoying the music and fish on my bouncy seat this week. Mom and Dad estimate that I'm around 8 pounds now. I have outgrown my newborn diapers and a few of my newborn outfits. We are all doing very well.
Sorry its been awhile since you've had an update, I keep my parents very busy sometimes.
Here are some photos of me cuddling with Daddy, being read to by Mommy, and enjoying some lounging time with Daddy...I wish he'd share that ice cream :)
Mommy wants me to thank all of those who have been calling and stopping by to visit..she really enjoys the company and I love making new friends!!


1 comment:
Great pics! I am gonna set my own blog up soon... This is very neat how you and Chris keep everyone up to date on your life happenings! It is interesting to me to know how my family is doing and what they are doing from time to time. Keep it going!!
Post a Comment