Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Exciting Things

New and exciting things are happening around the Bishop household. First of all, Mommy went back to work this week. Monday night was her first night. So, I was home with Daddy. We had a good night even though I did wake him up quite a bit. I think my rhythm was just out of sync, this was all pretty new....bottles and no Mommy. I really enjoyed my one on one time with him though.
Then, Tuesday morning I had my Meme Wagoner and Great Grandma Meme Behny here to watch me so Mommy could get some sleep. I really enjoyed playing with them, they give me full one on one attention 100% of the time they are here. I LOVE it. They are the best playmates.



The next exciting thing is that I have found my hands and they are so fascinating. I have these wiggly things attached to them. I love to stare at them and follow them until my eyes cross they get so close. I also LOVE to eat my fist. It taste soooo good. Daddy says that it must be filet mignon flavored :) Isn't he funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive