Monday, May 14, 2007

Whew, what a weekend

Hello all. Well, we had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend. We headed to Wabash on Friday and had pizza with Chris' Aunt Sheila, Uncle Rodney, and cousin Ryan from N. Dakota. They were unfortunately in town for Rodney's mother's funeral. It was nice to visit with them. Saturday was visiting time with the grandparents and cousins. We had another cookout which was yummy. We came back to Indy on Sat. evening.
I got to sleep in on Mother's Day which was great. Here is a picture of me getting up and Ali going down for a catnap. Chris made me breakfast and he got Ali's 3-month photos framed for me. I just hadn't gotten around to getting it done, so it was soo nice to get them. We hung them in the front room and they look just precious.
I then headed to work but had a nice surprise when I got there....they didn't need me and had forgotten to call, so back home I headed.

Since I didn't have to work we sat down and started Ali on rice cereal. Here are the pictures to prove it. She did pretty good overall. We also gave her her sippy cup to start "drinking" from. The look on her face when she actually got water out of it was just priceless. All in all, she did pretty good and I think she enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she thought that cereal was YUMMY!!! Glad you had a good night, but I missed you at work:(

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Happy belated first Mother's day to you! What a nice bonus not having to work!!
Looks like Ali is enjoying her cereal!

Blog Archive