One Sunday we headed to church with them and then out to my parents house for the Wagoner Christmas. Which my family is super small so that only includes my brother and my cousin and her family. We had a fantastic time. My brothers middle child, Gabrielle, was just beside herself having to wait for the opening time. They were thrilled with their American Girl dolls. Ali did good. A little overwhelmed with all the action and of course, gift time coincided with naptime and snacktime so she wasn't the happiest camper anyway. She got some great new toys and Chris and I got framed family photos taken for my parents 40th wedding anniversary.
We attempted to stay with my parents for the night.....yes, I said attempted. I'm not sure what was up with little bug but she just couldn't settle in for the night so at 12:30 am we decided to just come home. Of course she was asleep 30 seconds into the drive and slept the whole way home and right on into this morning. Kids--crazy little creatures.
So I'll get to what you came for....a few pics:
Our pretty Christmas outfit
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to all of you! Ali looks so adorable in her Christmas outfit and that is a great picture of the 3 of you!
Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Can I say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that little dress! CUTE!!!!!!! Looks lots better on Ali than it did on the internet!
Post a Comment