This is the only nativity I'm putting up this year, can you tell, it is the Fisher Price Christmas Story nativity. I'm sure my Fontanini nativity would not be safe from someone's little fingers :) It is a really cute set and we also have the Drummer Boy set. She seems to enjoy the little people.Sunday, December 09, 2007
Getting in the Spirit
We got our tree up and decorated last week. With that and the snow, it definitely is starting to feel like the Holidays around our house. We went and had breakfast with Santa on Sat. morning. She did good, considering... We also "rode on Santa's sleigh" which was a horse drawn carriage. The festivities were very fun! As you can see, Ali is sitting on one of her Christmas presents :)

This is the only nativity I'm putting up this year, can you tell, it is the Fisher Price Christmas Story nativity. I'm sure my Fontanini nativity would not be safe from someone's little fingers :) It is a really cute set and we also have the Drummer Boy set. She seems to enjoy the little people.
This is the only nativity I'm putting up this year, can you tell, it is the Fisher Price Christmas Story nativity. I'm sure my Fontanini nativity would not be safe from someone's little fingers :) It is a really cute set and we also have the Drummer Boy set. She seems to enjoy the little people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
'The Spirit of the Season' looks good! We thought about 'Breakfast with Santa' Saturday morning. Sounded like a fun time. Looks like Ali girl likes the ornaments, too.
See you Sunday for the birthday celebration!
Love,
Gr Bobby and Gr Fifi
Post a Comment