Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Alison

So, we had Ali's party planned for Sunday afternoon but the snow storm postponed it until last night. We had a great time and she did excellent. Both sets of Grandparents, Great-Grandma, and two cousins all came to celebrate with us. She got lots of fun gifts and LOVED the cake. I don't know how much we loved the cake because she was up from 11:20 until almost 1am last night with a belly ache. Poor girl, not the best way to ring in your birthday. Here are some pics to enjoy.......
Her cake:

The cake the rest of us got to enjoy:
Opening gifts:
Enjoying the cake:

Of course a birthday wouldn't be complete if we didn't celebrate on the actual day, so tonight just Ali, Mommy, and Daddy had a party. She opened the rest of her birthday gifts from us and got to enjoy some chocolate covered Cheerios (no more cake for her!!) I know, I'm such a ba-humbugger aren't I??


I can't believe she is 1 years old. My how fast a year can go. It is hard to believe how small and helpless she was just a year ago. She has grown and developed so much. There has been no greater gift than the gift of Alison to Chris and I. We love you Bug-so so so so much. Thank you for blessing us with that gorgeous smile each and every day.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, ALI! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ali!!!! Looks like she had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great 1st birthday party!!
It was so very special to celebrate with you, Ali.

See you Saturday.

Love,
Gr Bobby and Gr Fifi

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ali! I can't believe you are a year old already!

Blog Archive