Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My first pair of kicks


I got my first pair of shoes last Tuesday. I can't say that I like them very well, I would much rather be barefoot, but I'm adjusting. Mommy was excited, she can't believe that I'm almost walking. I actually took about 3 steps alone for the 1st time last Wed. My shoes are pink and a great chew toy if I don't say so myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!! Soooo cute!!! Always good when they can serve more than one purpose;0)

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend,

Your shoes!! They are too cute.
You will have to give me a demonsatration of all their uses Thursday. See you then.

Love,
Gr Fifi

Anonymous said...

Alison,
We loved spending the day with you on Monday. You are such fun! Your shoes are very pretty, although I don't blame you for just wanting to go naked feet!!!
Love You,
Mimi and Papaw

Blog Archive