Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008

What a wonderful day we had today! We spent the weekend in Wabash. Chris got to get a round of golf in. Ali enjoyed the park and G&G Wagoner's swingset on Sat. Mommy got some extra special Mother's Day gifts. Ali and Chris made me a card and Ali decorated a coolie for me. Chris got me a gift certificate to the spa....yippee!! I'm thinking either a stone massage or the hot lava mud pedicure...or maybe both :)....I think I deserve it :)

To our moms: Thank you for the wonderful people you are. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You molded us into the people we have become and instilled so many wonderful values and beliefs. We love you very much and enjoy each moment we get to spend with you!

Thank you Ali for letting me be your Mommy. You are my amazing little girl. Your smile brightens my world, your laugh makes me giggle, your cry breaks my heart, and your little kisses take my breathe away. I'm a better person because of you. I only hope I can make your world as wonderful as you make mine. You are the hardest and most tear-jerking job I've ever had BUT the most rewarding, loving, and satisfying! And Thank you to Chris for sharing in parenthood with me. You always acknowledge my work as a Mommy and I appreciate that.




Before church...aren't Meme Wagoner's roses sooo pretty????
Playing in Papa Tom's rocker that he had as a little boy. This is a favorite amongst the grandgirls!
Mommy's new coolie...picked out and decorated by Miss Ali B.

2 comments:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Kitty- Happy Mother's Day to you! Glad to had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Being your mommy was the best job I ever had. Now that I'm a mimi, and am somewhat doing my job over, I only hope the errors I made with you and your brother are not spilling over into the next generation! You are, and always have been, the light of my life. Now you have Alison and you know that exquisite pain a mom feels. It is the pain/pleasure from the most exquisite and unimaginable love that God can give us.....our babies. Alison will be your baby when she's 40....just like you are mine and our "birthday" is coming up next week!!!!

Mom

Blog Archive