Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Boating

Well, Mommy finally grew a backbone and gathered some strength and let Alison out on our friends' boat. They have been asking/inviting us since last summer and I have ALWAYS wussied out. I was sooo nervous to take Ali out on the water like that. BUT we got her a little lifevest swimsuit and made the plunge! She loved it. She enjoyed riding in the boat and even got in the water with Chris and I holding her. Chris and I both got to do some tubing which was SUPER fun! So, thank you so much Lindsay and Travis for not giving up on us and for sharing your boat with us. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again.

I know, great pic of me hunh?! :)
Chris...ready for a bumpy ride :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! I don't blame you for being nervous though.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun time!!! Glad you took the plunge :)

Blog Archive