Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Indiana State Fair 2008

Sorry that we haven't blogged in awhile. I can't say we haven't been doing anything but I guess nothing that exciting I felt like blogging about. BUT...

Monday we headed to the State Fair. We had a great time. It was a gorgeous day outside and we were joined by both sets of grandparents and our Wagoner cousins. Chris took the day off to enjoy the day also. Besides the animals and exhibits we definitely hit the oh-so-yummy fair food. I must admit I am a little disappointed in myself, I had no sweet fried food and the deep fried cookie dough sounded wonderful!!!
We finished the day with a swim. Ali was in super water hound mode so we had a very enjoyable time.

Playing the piano with my feet??!!
Oh, your cousin Izi
The grands and the grands :)
OHH, I love the carousel
Me and the pony, Copper
Swimming girl with her wonderful Daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The carousel picture is really sweet. Love the ponytails;0)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Tons 'O Fun!!

Lindsay

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like a great time with everyone, and such a beautiful day to go. Hope you got your fill of fair food!

Anonymous said...

We were at the fair on Monday also. Glad you had a good time

Blog Archive