Monday, September 08, 2008

Whew, we've been busy!!!

I know, I know....we haven't blogged in awhile. I have a great excuse....we've been having too much fun!!! To save you all the play by play....we'll have a photo tour :)


Enjoying the last of the summer days out in the pool and water!!
Celebrating Daddy's 33rd Birthday....we love you honey!!!!
Enjoying the start of BSU football, here we are tailgating. We are proud to announce that the Cardinals have started out the season 2-0........Chirp, Chirp!!
We headed home for a couple days over Labor Day and look at the fun new toy at Gr. Bobby's and Gr. Fifi's. I enjoyed it......especially if someone was pushing me!
One of my newest activities that I LOVE....playing in the car. I was busy driving Gr. Bobby's truck.

Hanging out at the zoo with my friends...this is L-R....Lyvia, Me, Nyla, Abby, and Izi. Aren't we a sweet group of girls. We range in age from 4 1/2 to almost 1 1/2.

I couldn't not post this pic of the baby elephant.....isn't it adorable plus, it is Alison's favorite animal....by a landslide!

Hope you enjoyed...we'll be better bloggers..promise!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you girls today. We had a lot of fun. We'll have to do it more often;0)

Anonymous said...

Ahh so much pink!! Brings a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us today!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great (end of summer here comes fall) pictures!! You have been busy...looking forward to seeing you this weekend, especially the trip to the Children's Zoo in Ft Wayne Monday. We love you guys.
Gr Fifi and Gr Bobby

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update!!! Loved the pics of the girls at the zoo. What a sweet bunch of princesses! See you all this weekend! Looking forward to it!
Love ya,
Mimi and Papaw

Blog Archive