Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

From our Pretty pink princess to all the ghosts and goblins...Happy Halloween!!!
At the Forest Park Inn Halloween party

Sitting around the campfire with the biggest CHEESE ever!!!



Just adorable in Mommy's opinion!!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the dress worked out for you;0) She looks adorable in it!

Lindsay said...

I am pretty sure that is definatley the prettiest pink princess I have ever seen!!!! Glad she finally liked it :)

Anonymous said...

Ali, you are an adorable princess (pink or otherwise)! "Trick or Treating" is such fun. It looked like you enjoyed.
Love you,
Gr Fifi and Gr Bobby

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Glad Ali loved being a pretty princess after all, she looked gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I bet your candy bag was just as full as could be! Who wouldn't want to give candy to such an adorable little Princess? Mimi and Papaw will see you Tuesday!! We love you lots!!!

Blog Archive