We were in need of some new pj's this weekend. I can't believe how fast she is growing. One eye on these and she HAD to have them. The princesses are becoming more and more popular everyday around here...especially Snow White and yes, she does know and can name all the Seven Dwarfs.
I think we had our first tempter tantrum today...such a proud Mom moment. We've had plenty of sassy moments but this was a kicking, screaming, sobbing mess. ALL over reading books on the potty....oh my!!!! What have I gotten myself into :)
2 comments:
So did she want books to read or not??!! Just wondering:-) Guess she is "all girl" in her likes for PJ's. Too cute that she names all the dwarfs....I so wanted to come down this week but the weather is not cooperating. We've had several inches of snow today. I operated the snow blower after work. Anyway, love the pictures and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
Gr Fifi
Aren't those fits the best? Hee hee...don't worry...plenty more where that came from. Love the princess PJ's!
Post a Comment