Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Wabash weekend

We spent this past weekend in Wabash. I do have say that is after Chris and I got to go to Cirque de Solei with Travis and Lindsay on Thursday night. Thank you Sheryl for coming to watch Alison so we could enjoy an evening out and thank you soooo much to Lindsay and Travis for inviting us, we had a great time! It was an awesome show, if anybody was wondering!
So we packed up on Friday and went to Wabash. Ali and I went home earlier in the day with Sheryl so Alison got to see her cousins on Friday night. They had a lot of fun together. And we got the added bonus of GORGEOUS spring like weather, bring it on for good!!!Here we are playing dress up with all of my old dance costumes, Gabi is quite the DIVA in this one!
The 3 little darlings!
Saturday we had two birthday parties to attend. Our niece Izi turned 3! She was an adorable Birthday Princess! We love you!!! Her party was at McDonalds so there was LOTS of playtime! Our cousin Madison turned 13 also that day. Her parents hosted a surprise shower for her, can't believe she is a teen!
Izabielle Wagoner, age 3Here she comes!!!!!!!!
Cupid did visit us on Saturday also. Ali got a tutu and dress up ballet slippers. I didn't get a good photo of her and the tutu so I'll give you all an IOU. She was super excited though.
ps.......To my Valentine (that's you Chris :)...., I love you sooo much, more and more each day. Thank you for spending your life, love, humor, and heart with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend...starting with Thursday evening (Ali care), then Friday with a little shopping and a glimps into the world of our 'girly-girl'....I loved listening to and watching her! Oh so precious the memories we make!
Love you,
Gr Fifi

Blog Archive