Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

We had a wonderful day with our family. We had a cookout with yummy bacon cheeseburgers and we all enjoyed the gorgeous weather outside. Alison and Chris really pampered this Mommy this year.....a gift certificate from Merry Maids (so I don't have to clean) and a day at the spa (so I can just relax)!!! Can a girl get anymore spoiled than that???? Thank you!!!

My sweet girl and I after church....oh Alison, I love being your Mommy soo much! You are so amazing and I am a better person because of you.

Alison and her wonderful Grandma's....my mom, my grandma, and Chris' mom! What an awesome example you ALL set for being a mother. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

My mom...one of my best friends!

This is where Ali conked out at 5:45 last night after she refused to take a nap 3 hours prior! As frustrated as I was with her while trying to lay her down...this is just one of many heart-melting moments she gives me on a daily basis.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the three of you for a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed:-)
Gr. Fifi

Anonymous said...

The look of love you have on your face for Miss Alison is just wonderful! You are the greatest mommy and I am so proud to call you my daughter!
Mimi Becki

Blog Archive