Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Bishop Reunion 2009

We headed to Metamora, IN on Saturday for the annual Bishop Reunion. We had a great day, the weather was a little steamy but no rain!!! Alison had a great day bike ridin', puddle jumpin', sand playin', pool swimmin', bubble blowin', cake eatin', ABC singin' kind of day! It was great to visit with family and looking forward to it again next year already.
Here are a few pics from the day----

Cousin Jeannie winning her way through the cornhole tournament!
The 3 girls...okay, they are sooo cute. They are born Oct/Nov/Dec of 2006. I'm sure they will be quite the little musketeers in 10 years or so.

Coolin' off!!!

The dreaded egg holding segment of the annual Chris and Kitty scavenger hunt. Chris pulls this together every year and does an amazing job....I don't know if these folks think so, 30 min. was a long time to hold that egg....way to go guys!!!
and again, Grandpa Bobby looking for that 4-leaf clover that is on the list EVERY year!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Kitty. We had a great weekend, too. So fun to see everyone.

The Wagoner's said...

Oh, I wish the Powell family was as big as it used to be....we would take notes from you for our reunion! I am so jealous....sounds like an absolute blast!!!!
Love ya,
Mom

Blog Archive