Monday, July 27, 2009

A Wedding

We headed to Wabash on Saturday for my friend Casey's wedding. Casey and I went to school together but became good friends when we lived together in college for 3 years. She stood up with me in my wedding and also sang. She was a beautiful bride and we wish her and Tyler many wonderful years of wedded bliss!
So to get Alison remotely interested in going to this wedding and reception we talked about how the bride would look like a princess and we would get cake at a party. That pretty much sold her :)
Headed out the door to the event. If you think Alison's dress is as adorable as I do you can find it at www.trendysisters.com!
So this picture is absolutely amazing. First, she has never met Tyler before in her life. Second, Ali can be quite shy, and third, she went up to him all by herself and asked him to dance. He asked her if she wanted to stand or be picked up....shocker..she wanted to be picked up! They danced through most of a sang. Of course, knowing Ali I can tell how reserved she was being b/c she wouldn't keep her hands out of her mouth, but I thought it was a precious and very brave moment for her.

Ali, Chris, and Casey dancing. You might be thinking that Alison was picking her nose, well for all I know, she might have been :) HA!

2 comments:

The Wagoner's said...

Oh, I loved these pictures! Alison's got a good eye...that Tyler is a cutie! Such sweet pics with the Princess Casey and Ali's real prince charmer (or I mean charming), Chris!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics!! You are quite a
'party girl', Ali. Love and miss you!
Gr Fifi and Gr Bobby

Blog Archive