Monday, August 24, 2009

Trying to play catch up

We've been busy and I'm falling behind blogging on all of our fun activities!! So this post is dedicated to State Fair Fun!!!
We had a great day but it was HOT! Luckily we waited until late afternoon so that sun started to go down some while we were there.
Yes we did enjoy some yummy fair food. Between all of us we consumed the Pigs in the Mud (chocolate covered bacon), deep fried Wisconsin cheese, deep fried pizza, hotdog, and a Hooks fountain chocolate coke--yum!
All in all...a really fun day!
Here is Ali and I on the ferris wheel, she was really excited about riding it but I think she discovered that it doesn't "do" much. Afterwards she said, "I didn't like it that much"! Funny!!
Our motorcycle Mama!
All of us enjoying our fair food!
The annual pony ride--look how bright red her poor little cheeks are...so hot!
This year we watched the racing pigs in Riley Fun Park! They were sooo funny. They race for an Oreo cookie (and some grain I'm sure)! But you should see these little guys/gals run!
Our sweet little diva girl! Love ya babe :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so much yummy food!! It was a great day at the Fair:-) Thanks for sharing it with us.
Love,
Gr Bobby & Gr Fifi

Blog Archive