oh wait, that is Alison...but a definite little ballerina for dance class today..

oh what a sweetie, but I do need help with the bun...anybody want to offer advice?!

when did she get this big??! Can somebody please tell me? and just go ahead and reverse it in the process okay?!


please note the earrings...she would be so proud if you noticed...(yes, they are only Hello Kitty stick-ons)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!What a big girl
:o( She does make a pretty ballerina!!! P.S. Ali....lovin the earrings!!!!
Earrings are BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks so grown up. What a pretty girl!
She looks so grown up with her hair back, just beautiful. And on the bun thing the way I get Cara's to stay up is I put it in a pony tail first and then wrap it around and put another ponytail holder around the bun, it usually lasts that way.
Post a Comment