Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving thankfulness

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We went to Wabash and really enjoyed time with family. Lots of relaxing and playing. I can't put into words how blessed I feel this year with our families, jobs, friends, and health. Some of our most thankful moments of the days......we are so very thankful for a wonderful Mimi and cousin Izi

we are so very thankful for our wonderful cousins and the game of Twister!!! and the fun times we get to have playing it together
we are thankful for smiles and giggles that melt our hearts

we are thankful for all these sweet little ladies, our lives wouldn't be complete without them

we are thankful that they can be silly too :)
we are thankful for our little family........I love you Chris and Alison so much my heart aches sometimes. I love you, honor you, cherish you, adore you and can't get enough of each of you!
And then to round out Thanksgiving weekend, Chris and I did have our meeting with Santa Claus today to see if Alison has behaved herself enough for gifts this year :)hehehe and then home we came to do something VERY big-girl and slightly teary-eyed for Momma.......drumroll please........

Yes, it is big girl bedtime.......she was really excited!!!

This is her pretending to sleep in her new bed...she is currently there, has been with no issues, let's hope it stays that way all night???? :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah Big Girl!!!!! I love that she "sleeps" with a great smile :o)

Anonymous said...

Thankful for you and this Blog...keeps us connected. I really enjoyed Monday with Alison...she was ready for the 'big girl' bed:-)

Blog Archive