Tuesday, December 22, 2009

and a drumroll please.....

The 3rd Birthday party pics are finally here (aka cake) for those who have been stalking! hehe
We had a wonderful weekend celebrating with her. Friday she chose to go swimming at the Y but due to an "accident" in the Program pool we couldn't go...she wasn't to bummed and chose bowling instead. She was a champion bowler. We bowled, ate dinner, and played arcade games. We came home and enjoyed Mommy's and Daddy's gifts.


OOOHHH, a new turtleneck!
Proudly sitting with her new toys/clothes/books. We then proceeded to try on everything and play the game and do the puzzle and read the book before bed. I think she loved it all!

A special birthday surprise from Daddy...now she can look just like Mommy :)
On Saturday Daddy won Dad of the Year Award and took Alison out of the house for me so I could get everything ready for the party...plus he also took her swimming :) Besides the fact that I had to make 2 cakes, yes the 1st one fell apart, it turned out great! and besides the fact that my stress level almost flew off the handle when I locked my keys in the car at the gas station while trying to pick up said 2nd cake mix :(
I had a wonderful time making it and decorating it. It feels very special to make her cake for her. I know I'm now Martha Stewart or a professional cake decorator, but she was happy with it and that is ALL that matters to this Momma!

Ta-Da..the finished product!

Very intently opening her cards, note her new #3 shirt :) Thanks Milissa!

Singing Happy Birthday to the Princess Birthday girl!

We love you Alison!

So Alison's birthday party fell on Papa Wagoner's Birthday. I LOVED this pic of them celebrating together. We had lit one candle on Alison's cake for Papa to blow out...here's to another wonderful year Dad!

We had a wonderful party...thank you to everyone for coming and sharing with Alison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!! What a wonderful 'Princess Party' with the best '3 year old' Princess:-)

Jess said...

Great job on the cake Kitty! I love the pink M&Ms all around, and the little windows!! That nurse shirt cracks me up, too :)

Blog Archive