Friday, January 01, 2010
Christmas Day
We had a wonderful relaxing Christmas Day at home. I received the best gift of all and didn't have to go to work that night. It took us 4 hours to open all our gifts....between stopping to eat breakfast, playing with everything we opened, and just generally taking our time, we had a wonderful time. Alison was super fun and excited by everything. We are soooo blessed!!!!! Chris' parents came to enjoy the afternoon and evening with us. We had a great time visiting and ate a wonderful meal that Chris' parents brought. Thank you!!!!
Trying out the new hip carrier that Chris got me..I love it!!!! Alison walks about 10% of the time and otherwise likes to be carried...by ME!!! I love it but my arms get tired :) So this hip carrier is made for kids up to 40 pounds...I think we'll be able to get LOTS of use out of it. Thanks honey :)
Trying out Santa's gift...her So Chic Hair Salon.....just think Gr. Fifi...you'll never have to pay for a hair do again, you now have Alison :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Alison, you are THE BEST hair stylist!! My hair has never looked soooo good. I'll be down for a redo...soon.
Love,
Gr Fifi
I love the carrier!! I'm so glad you got one.
Post a Comment