Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to you!

As the shirt says...she is 4!!!!! We can hardly believe it. We had a wonderful day...I hope she enjoyed every second too! We had a lollipop themed birthday party. Her request was lollipop cakes that are pink with purple and purple with pink....here is my creation! They are Fabulous!!!!! So yummy!
Singing to the Birthday Girl! Alison, I hope all your wishes and dreams always come true!
I fun new beanbag for our new big girl room...fits perfectly in the reading corner.

And the big gift of the day, Molly...an American Girl. Molly was a gift to Mommy when Mommy was about 10 years old, she was very well loved and now passed down to Alison from Meme and Papa. What an awesome gift!

1 comment:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Love Ali's new birthday shirt! Too Cute! And yes the cake pops were super yummy!

Blog Archive