The ceremony was in the Rooftop Cloud Room of the Charley Creek Inn. It was a gorgeous day and made for a perfect backdrop. Here is the happy couple exchanging vows. I love that they are both looking at each other and smiling from ear to ear. Courtney was a beautiful bride!
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Gorman-Wagoner Wedding 9-10-11
I know that I already uploaded quite a few photos to Facebook but I still wanted to do a quick blog blurb about my brother's wedding! It was a fantastic weekend. The Gorman family is super fun and nice. The rehearsal dinner at the Wabash County Museum was super fun and different. Saturday was actually a laid back day until wedding time. Aren't these three the cutest little flower girls/junior bridesmaid EVER!! I couldn't believe how grown up Alison looked with her hair done that way!

The ceremony was in the Rooftop Cloud Room of the Charley Creek Inn. It was a gorgeous day and made for a perfect backdrop. Here is the happy couple exchanging vows. I love that they are both looking at each other and smiling from ear to ear. Courtney was a beautiful bride!
We headed downstairs to the Ballroom for the reception and it was a Fantastic! time. The food, drink, and dancing were a party to be remembered! and Yes, I might have led the young folk in a friendly little round of 'The Hokey Pokey'!
I couldn't be more happy for my brother, he only deserves a lifetime of love with his best friend!
The ceremony was in the Rooftop Cloud Room of the Charley Creek Inn. It was a gorgeous day and made for a perfect backdrop. Here is the happy couple exchanging vows. I love that they are both looking at each other and smiling from ear to ear. Courtney was a beautiful bride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment