Monday, August 06, 2012

I told you I'd be back....

We decided to "end" our summer with a family vacation to Chicago. On our way we stopped at Fair Oaks Farm, right on I-65 and a great family stop. Lots of activities for the kiddos and we even got to see a baby calf (girl) be born.
Posing with the cow

Jumping on the air pillow...Love Chris' expression...I don't know we liked it more, Chris or Alison!

Willis (Sears) Tower plexiglass look-out ledge..Totally awesome but kinda freaky experience :)

We spent a morning on Lake Michigan to enjoy the sun and sand! I love these two!!!

Of course we stopped off at Navy Pier also and enjoyed the carousel ride

The highlight of Alison's trip was definitely afternoon tea and shopping at The American Girl Place...Molly even  joined us!! and Molly's special treat was ear piercing!!!


It was a great way to round out our summer, quality family time!!!!



2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Awesome entry, Kitty. Your trip to Chicago looks like a great time! Alison didn't miss a thing when she shared her memories of the trip.
Love, Fi

CRB said...

I am glad the computer is working for you again. Good thing I fixed it. Ha!

Blog Archive