I told you I would spare you the details of all the time I missed blogging but I did want to share these pictures.....
 |
| This is the photo we used on facebook to announce our pregnancy! We were so excited to share our news with family and friends. It is a dream come true and we are praying every.single.day for our little miracle...a happy healthy baby! We told Alison also on this day, she was elated. She started crying and I was worried as to why she was crying (she has been an only child for nearly 6 years?!) but she just said through her tears, "I'm just so happy", of course I started crying then also :) She is hoping for a brother and wants to name him Thomas! |
 |
| My parents got Chris Red vs. Cubs tickets for his birthday and offered their babysitting services ~thank you~ so we could go enjoy the game. We had a fantastic night! We even got these hats free ~score~!!! There is nothing better than baseball in the summertime! To bad our Reds lost :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment