Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another Milestone

So last Wednesday I realized how extremely loose Alison's little tooth was. She wanted it out pretty bad but Mommy is NOT good at pulling teeth. She tried, I did try but it was ultimately Daddy who got that little booger out. We did shed a few tears but she stayed strong and brave and we got it!!!!!
Showing us her proud new little tooth hole!

Posing with her tooth fairy pillow...which was mine growing up ~grin~

and her Tooth Fairy surprise.....a gold 1 dollar coin...she was SO excited!!! Please, disregard the bedhead!

We had dinner at Pizza Hut on Wednesday prior to the tooth experience and Alison got to use her very first Book-It award. Talk about an emotional evening, we get to celebrate that our little one is starting to read and she looses her first tooth...I felt like she might as well drive off in her car for her first date...my heart was breaking at how big she's getting!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive