Friday, January 18, 2013

Part II December/Christmas 2012

The Barbie Cruise Ship from the Moren Family...thank you! Does anyone else notice the theme of 'Barbie, Barbie, Barbie' at my house this year?!

I think Daddy likes the Nerf gun that Alison got him.....Game on Daddy!

Admiring her gifts :)

Okay, I know this gift looks "dreadful" but it is something that she circled at least 100 times in the Wal-Mart ad this year, soooooooo Great Grandma to the rescue and bought it for her. It's a candy-making kit in the form of an alien autopsy...yummy right?! She says that it basically taste like "sugar water"---every mothers dream :)

So we headed to my parents on Dec. 29th to celebrate Christmas with my nieces....a very  proud Meme and Papa!!! Alison age 6, Izi age 6 (nearly 7), and Gabi age 10

Best Christmas photo of the three of us since none of us got out of our jammies on Christmas day!

The girls

They ended the day with sledding...I don't know who enjoys it more, Papa or the kids! They had such a great time!

Across the field

Our little snow bunnies!
and I rounded out (no pun intended) HA!! December being 32 weeks pregnant on Dec 31st....


No comments:

Blog Archive