Friday, May 03, 2013

Who am I kidding, I'll never get caught up!!!......

But I definitely think the title of this post should be...pictures of sleeping baby because I {clearly} take A LOT of them....but let's be honest...doesn't everyone loves pictures of sleeping babies?!
Sleeping vs Waking up vs Stretching...who knows what's going on here and don't let that pacifier fool you...I hate them!!!!

Look mom...I can even sleep in the middle of the hallway and yes...she always sleeps with her arms splayed wide out or up! No swaddling for her!

I'm one month old....can you believe it?!

My sister is happy as a lark holding me...I'm not so sure about it!

Yes, I'm asleep again but I honestly did fall asleep exactly like this...must have been thinking about how many times I can wake Mommy and Daddy up in the night...

Cousin love!!!

My sweet St. Patty's Day loves

and I'm asleep...again! Peace out!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girls. I love them all.

Chris

Blog Archive