A certain little sweet girl is super special and gets to celebrate her birthday not just once..or twice...but three times.....we started the celebration with her friends. She had a ballet birthday party at the dance studio that she attends...it was awesome. Mom and Dad got to show up and enjoy the moment and take pictures, doesn't get better than that!!!!
We then had Alison's family birthday party the weekend before her birthday and she chose a Lego theme. I was rather disappointed with my cake but oh well...I'm not Cake Boss :)
| Someone got all dolled up for the party |
Then it was finally her big day...December 18th....the big 7
We had a great evening celebrating her...she chose sushi for dinner and our fellow sushi-loving Uncle Bo and Aunt Courtney met us for dinner!!! I cannot believe how fast time is going...Alison you are growing up so fast. You are funny, energetic, loving, smart, kind, and full of spunk! I wouldn't have you any other way, we are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment