Sunday, February 10, 2008

To wrap up the weekend...Part 3

So, after all the hard work on Saturday, we finally got some relaxing time on Sunday and Monday. We lounged around the house, played, enjoyed the Super Bowl, and then finally had to say Bye :( Chris and I headed home on Monday evening. Becky and the kids left early Tuesday morning. We had a fabulous visit. Thank you Becky for making the trip. We love you! Here are some pics to just wrap up the visit:
Here's to the Birthday girl

What cute little dino's we have here

These are some of the scariest T.Rex's I've ever seen. ARRRRRRRRRRR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are scarey T. Rexes!! Aaaaaahhh!!!! Looks like you had so much fun. Love the pic of Becky and Sheryl at the party. They both look very pretty!

Anonymous said...

The cute pic of the "little dino's" is my PC background. It was great to have them together. The T-Rex's are so scary but I miss them. It was a wonderful week and can't wait to do it again...til then...memories and pictures:-)

Love,
Gr Fifi

Blog Archive