We had a pretty quiet day. Daddy had to work and Mommy and Ali just ran some errands in the afternoon. I made chili for dinner and then Chris and I did treat ourselves to some Cold Stone Creamery ice cream after dinner. Ali got to open her Valentine's Day gifts when we got home. She really enjoyed them. If you can't tell.....it was a purse with a hairbrush/mirror combo, spritzer bottle, "credit-card", and a book. She loves to carry her purse around.
These are the best pics I could get with our little mover and shaker. She wasn't to keen on sitting still for the camera.
1 comment:
We are so glad you had a great Valentine's Day. We did, too. We stayed home to celebrate, too. Looks like Ali is a 'girly girl' with her hand bag and accessories! We are excited for Saturday to come...us to get some Ali time and Chris and Kitty some 'one on one' time.
Love you guys,
Gr Bobby and Gr Fifi
Post a Comment