I went to Florida on Wed. of last week and stayed until Sunday. I had some great R&R and I think that Chris and Ali had some great Daddy-Daughter time. Thanks for letting me go honey and thanks to my girlfriends for such a fun trip.
When I returned home on Sunday it was such a beautiful day here in IN (you can thank me later for bringing home some nice weather :).....that we got to take Ali out on her first wagon ride of the year. It was great. She really seemed to enjoy herself.
Chris and Ali before our ride
Our sweet girl
All of us girls before our dinner out
Havin' some fun in the sun....actually, building a sand castle
3 comments:
Thanks for bringing some nice weather back from Florida on Sunday. We desperately needed it!! Looks like Ali is loving her wagon, I am sure there are a ton of wagon rides coming up this spring! Glad you got some great R & R in FL, can't wait to hear about it! Welcome back!
We enjoyed the visit with Ali and Chris Friday evening and Saturday. They stopped to see me at work on Friday so I got to show off my Granddaughter and 'intro' my son to some of my co-workers. Lots of fun and so many comments on what a 'beautiful little girl' she is, to which there is no disagreement:)
Kitty, thanks for a wonderful weekend with them and for the very wonderful weather, too. Looks like you had a great time.
Ali, looks like you had a great ride in your 'red wagon'!! There will be lots more of them to come.
Lots of love,
Gr Bobby and Gr Fifi
What fun! We enjoyed the sun you brought back! Next time could you bring a little more?? It was too short lived!
Post a Comment