Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh the fun at Meme and Papa Wagoner's

We headed home on Sat. morn. First we stopped and saw my friend Emily's new little girl Colleen. So adorable. Hard to believe that they are ever that small. Then we headed onto Wabash to visit both sets of grandparents. Boy, did we have fun!!!



Daddy does so funny things with the legos!!!

And Grandma and Grandpa let me empty an ENTIRE box of Kleenex on the floor. I just kept pulling and pulling them out. I didn't think it was EVER going to end. How much fun!!!
Do I make a cute Minnie Mouse or what??? I'm ready for Disney in 2010!!!
Oh Papa....what funny eyes you have.

Sorry for the pics being so small. I couldn't seem to get them any larger and I had been trying to get this posted for two days and blogger was being a pain, so......




No comments:

Blog Archive