Since we were stuck inside today we decided to pass the day with a little task and showing off new tricks. Momma of course, had to bust out the camera and catch it all with a few pics. Ali is changing all the time, just amazing to Chris and I. She is working on her 10th tooth, and yes I can attest to that twice this week....she still is occasionally biting :) She is attempting new words to say everyday. Loves the outside....has an absolute fit when it is time to come in. Loves to give kisses and wrestle like a champion :) Enjoy the photos....
Hanging a room darkening shade in my room. We really needed this now that it is staying lighter longer.

I'm such a big help to my daddy!


And these are all my new tricks....touching the ceiling with Daddy. I actually ask Mommy many times a day to touch the ceiling, but Mommy is to short, we have to wait on Daddy to come home. And this is my "sad baby face". Daddy helped me perfect it. Too cute!!



And here I am giving Mommy kisses while playing peek-a-boo in my activity dome. I love to give kisses. I also am really getting good at standing on my head. The world looks so cool from here.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great rainy day. I'm sure that daddy loves your help and can't wait to show you many more new things. Your new activities are great! The 'sad baby face' is so precious. I'm looking forward to sharing some of thoughs kiss, too.
Being outside is great, so enjoy this week!!
Love,
Gr Fifi
Post a Comment