Wednesday, April 23, 2008
It's all in a hard days play
Hi all. So I'm pretty sure that Tuesday evening was the dirtiest my girl has ever been. As you can see from the pics below, we started the day super cute...with a nice springy side pony and all. BUT we ended the day with a matted nest in the back of our head and our pony stuck to the side of our head. Between playing at Miss Laura's on her playset, including a fun sand box and then heading to the park later with Mom....we were filthy. I guess I need to get used to daily baths :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ali, you are so precious!! What a cute hairdo....it's the 'Pebbles' look. It is wonderful that you love the outdoors and that Momma lets you enjoy it all by getting dirty! Spring/Summer time do bring more bath time:-)
Love you,
Gr Fifi
Yes, daily baths are mandatory if a girl is to properly enjoy herself outdoors! Cute side pony;0)
Post a Comment