Sunday, July 06, 2008
Happy July 4th
Well we had a great weekend. I worked on Thursday night but was fortunate enough to get canceled on Friday night. We enjoyed a cookout with friends on Friday and Chris and I watched whatever fireworks we could see from our house. Saturday we headed to Conner Prairie for the Symphony and fireworks. My parents and brother and family came too! It was a gorgeous night outside and we had the best time. I was really worried about Ali and the fireworks b/c she HATES thunder but she just sat back, drank her milk, and enjoyed the show! Thank you Mom and Dad for taking us this year :) We love you!!!!!
Our sidewalk chalk masterpiece!!
"What do you mean I can't throw the chalk??"
We like to call this: sidewalk chalk face
Our little firecracker....thanks for the dress Gigi, it fits perfectly
Wrestlemania time with Daddy.....this passes the time well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ali you are a cute firecracker! Looks like you had a great 4th (except for the chalk restriction).
Grandpa and I are anticipating your visit next week.
Love you soooo much
Gr Fifi
Post a Comment