Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Our Sunday Outing
This past Sunday we headed to the IMA, Lilly House, and Gardens. We thought since my parents were in town it was a perfect day to do something we normally wouldn't venture out and see. I'm so glad that we did b/c it was gorgeous. The day in and of itself was kinda hot but the sights were great. The house is a gorgeous old mansion and the gardens were exquisite....I'm sure even more gorgeous in the spring when most things are blooming. Ali enjoyed running around and smelling the flowers. We didn't actually go through the IMA we just walked through the gift shop to cool off. Definitely an outing I encourage anybody to go do. Here are some pics..


Mommy and Ali looking at some Lily pads and that's Papa Tom in the background taking a break. I'm pretty sure he's giving Chris the peace sign!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Or the one finger salute
Post a Comment