Friday, April 03, 2009
Just had to do it
Okay I know the last post had pics of Alison's dance class but this week was Princess day and I just couldn't resist showing you all our little Princess. Seriously the girl melts my heart with her absolute sweetness. Silly enough, it was a proud Mommy day to see her being so sweet and proud and doing big girl things. I know, enough sap right?!
This is the sleepy dance....all the girls love it!

Going on a Princess parade through the Y
My sweet, sweet Princess
Getting crowned by Miss Kelley, please note the red carpet she then proceeded to walk down
Dancing Queen
All smiles, I love you Alison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is definately one super sweet princess!!!
We love you Princess Alison! You are super special to us.
Gr Bobby and Gr Fifi
Post a Comment