Thursday, September 03, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to You!

Yes, I'm super behind on my posting which means I'm just now getting to Chris' birthday post...bad blogger alert!!!! Oh well :)
We had a great time celebrating Chris' birthday. It was a gorgeous day. Ali and I baked a cake after her nap (Chris' favorite..white cake with chocolate icing) then we met Chris at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner..YUMMO! We came home and Alison unwrapped his gifts for him. Gone are the days of unwrapping our own presents, aaahhh, the blissfulness of parenthood. Then we got to sing and eat cake!
I hope you had a wonderful day honey. I love you very much and I'm so thankful for August 25th, without this day there wouldn't be you. Without you, I wouldn't be complete! You are the perfect husband--loving, kind, funny, sweet, and sensitive and the perfect daddy-playful, tender, and honest! Alison and I love you sooo much and had fun celebrating you!!! XOXO

Unwrapping gifts "together"


These two are sooo silly, aka "silly face"
and "serious face"
an "I Love You" moment


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Chris, Happy Birthday to you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious is this post!!
What an awesome family you are:-)

Love you guys,
Gr Fifi

Blog Archive