Monday, May 17, 2010

WDW Day 4

We woke up on Day 4 for a very special breakfast with the Princesses! The girls were all excited. They all wore their dresses that were made by Grandma Fifi. A special kiss for the seamstress! Poppy had her dress too but she was MIA!

A visit with Jasmine

Princess Aurora too, I don't know if Alison could 'cheese' any bigger :)


Cinderella made an appearance which made Poppy VERY happy!!!

Belle greeted us at the door. The professional picture they took for us of this picture is soooo cute. Alison's facial expression makes it look like she can't even believe this is happening :)
Then we were off to Hollywood Studios for the day. The least favorite of Alison and Mommy's parks but we still had a great time.

We took a quick little animation class and as you can see Chris, my Mom, and my Dad learned how to draw Dopey. Alison and I enjoyed the air conditioning and some scribble time :)

These are our very stylin' 3-D glasses for the Toy Story Mania ride. The longest wait we had our entire visit but sooooo worth it! Very very fun!!!

and to close the show......what London thought of the breakfast with the princesses!!!! even though I know he LOVED the cinnamon rolls for breakfast :)

1 comment:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

What beautiful princess dresses for the girls, so cute!! I am loving your pictures!

Blog Archive