Friday, May 28, 2010

Wrapping it up....

Okay, I know it has taken me WAY to long to get the Disney vacation posted so today, I'm wrapping it up :)
We went to Epcot. Had a pretty good time, a lot of the rides are big for Alison but she did get to see some characters, had her face painted (again), and we ate the best Mexican food for lunch. That evening Meme and Papa watched Alison so Chris and I could have a date night. We really enjoyed that :) When we got back to the hotel, Alison was sitting on the hotel room floor and she looks at me and says, "I hit the jackpot"......Meme and Papa had taken her shopping. Made us laugh so hard!!!
But the word jackpot was definitely the right word to sum up the vacation! It was great!!!! I realized I didn't take many pics at Epcot but here's the Bug with her face painted and meeting Snow White (again)!


and now back to our regularly scheduled lives :)

No comments:

Blog Archive