We begin every September taking time to remember and celebrate our sweet angel in Heaven. We enjoy special family time at West Park and always send her birthday balloons...Annie, my love, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you....you are forever with me in my heart....I look forward to the day I can hold you in my arms forever!
My grandma knit Ada this dress....I wanted to make sure and capture her sweetness in it. Having my grandma still here and Alison and Ada knowing who she is is SO very special to me.
Alison participated in the kids fun run at the Mighty Mississinewa Tri....in her age group she was 4th overall and 1st girl!!! So proud of her!
| Cheering on Daddy at the finish |
| This little muffin turned 7 months old and had a horrible cold to celebrate...I can just see the congestion in her eyes, poor baby!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment