Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The first of October

October is always one of the busiest months of the year for us...but we love it!!!! I can tell by all the pics that I have that we were B-U-S-Y!
And the first of our two front teeth is out...I pulled this tooth at Chick-fil-a in the bathroom...yes, a story all of its own!

Sitting up big

and the second one is out 3 days later

Cutest gappy smile kid I know

I can't stand the cuteness

It's time to celebrate BSU's homecoming!!! Go Cards! Chirp-Chirp!!! I made Ada's onesie..


Sweet sisters
Alison wanted to make her own homecoming shirt this year so I obliged...it ended up being adorable and she got some autographs of players and cheerleaders after the game, she was in 7th heaven
Passing some tailgate time with some catch

and high-flyin'

and a friendly little game of touch-football

and this little love-bug turned 8 months old and LOVES her sister!


No comments:

Blog Archive