2:33 p.m.
We are back at the hospital, and the RN is checking Kit in right now as I type. So I dont have much to do, so I thought I would update everyone. Not much to update however.
We got through the night o.k. got up went for a long walk and had some breakfast. I myself am feeling better, as I have a had a terrible cold, so maybe this extra day and half is a blessing... .more to come...
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(40)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Random Photos
- I'm 10 days old
- Merry Christmas to all
- More Pictures
- Thank you!
- Alison Rebecca Bishop
- Getting ready to start pushing
- 5 CM
- Kitty is a warrior
- Some progress
- Ding Ding Ding .... Round 2
- No new news.....
- Back at the hospital
- We are home, no baby yet
- 1 cm
- Induction has begun
- UM... some things have changed
- No baby yet
- 39 week movement
- Countdown is on
- Christmas Baby?
- 6 Days
- Less than a week away
-
▼
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment