Kitty and I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their encouragement the last few days. It was a long weekend, but we made it through! And Alison is absolutely beautiful!
It was fun to share our progress throughout this process with everyone, but it was even more fun to share responses and comments to Kitty during her labor process, so again Thank you!
Mom, Dad and Alison are going to hole up in their room now, as the visitors start to stream in, mostly those who are wanting to see this little tike in person vs. on this blog!
Here is the end result below:
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(40)
-
▼
December
(23)
- Random Photos
- I'm 10 days old
- Merry Christmas to all
- More Pictures
- Thank you!
- Alison Rebecca Bishop
- Getting ready to start pushing
- 5 CM
- Kitty is a warrior
- Some progress
- Ding Ding Ding .... Round 2
- No new news.....
- Back at the hospital
- We are home, no baby yet
- 1 cm
- Induction has begun
- UM... some things have changed
- No baby yet
- 39 week movement
- Countdown is on
- Christmas Baby?
- 6 Days
- Less than a week away
-
▼
December
(23)
6 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations! She's a very lucky little girl! We can't wait to meet her!
Love, Tim, Amy & Matthew
Kitty & Ryan,
I'm sure you don't remember me, I'm Lindsay's mom. I just wanted you to know you have a beautiful baby girl!! She will bring you such joy, love & laughter--what a wonderful life you all will share! God bless you all.
Bonnie Davis,
She's even cuter in person! :)
~Melissa
congrats to you both! She is beautiful! She will change your life in the most amazing ways!
Brittany
Hi new mommy & daddy,
I finally got the blog to open and oh, how wonderful. It made me cry for joy!
Congratulations and Have a very Merry Christmas!
Love to all of you,
Bob & Sue
Congratulations Kitty & Chris!!! When we received the Christmas Card, we were shocked.....didn't know you had the baby, yet! Anyway, she is beautiful & I hope you are all doing well!!!
Missy, Tony & Tessa
Post a Comment