Thursday, December 21, 2006

More Pictures

Well we have already heard from plenty of people waiting and wanting to see more photos of our Ali girl. Before that I wanted to take a moment and update everybody. As of Wednesday night, our little family of three has checked out of the hospital and we are currently resting? comfortably at home.

I immediately gave Alison a tour of her new home and especially "her room," she told me she was exceptionally pleased with the size of her walk-in-closet.

We have already had a sponge bath and photo session, we are forgoing Christmas cards this year for New Year's Cards as time has been pinched this holiday season.

Kitty is doing well. For those who do not know, little Ali was not to keen on coming out on Monday but once she did Kit's tailbone was fractured... ouch! I guess everybody in the delivery room heard it pop except dad, which is a good thing because I was a trooper but that may have sent me over the edge. Enough with those details, however, this is going to set back Kit's recovery, but we have already discovered what a wonderful support network we have! All of you! Friends, family, co-workers, neighbors the list goes on.

O.k. here is what you came for:

Ali in her "coming home" outfit (3) and a few others.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls should always know how to show a little leg....Love the outfits. Go BSU.......Class of 2028!!

Meme & Papaw Wagoner

Blog Archive