So, the girl absolutely loves to be outside and totally enjoys the park! We went to two different ones this week and she can spend hours there. We come home exhausted and filthy! There is nothing to big, to high, or to daunting for her....good exercise for Mommy too!
Just slightly overwhelmed!
Hi pretty girl!
Is this how you do it Momma???
I can totally climb this wall!
After all this playing we have decided to buy Ali her first official swing set for the yard. We had thought about going with one of the small ones that she could only use for the next 2 years or so but she loves to climb, crawl, slide, and swing. So, she can just grow into what we buy!
2 comments:
What fun!! Definitely buy something she'll grow into...cause they grow too fast;0(
I am so excited to see how you like playing outside in the park. I'd second the bigger swing set...Ali,'you go girl'!!!
Love,
Gr Fifi
Post a Comment