Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our mini vacation Part II

So on Thursday evening we headed to the County Fair. My dad is active on the swine committee and spends a great deal of time helping at the fair each year. I was a ten year 4-H member and just simply have a love for it. I really hope that Ali can be active in some way when she is old enough. We ate dinner with the entire family and then went about looking at animals.

On a side note here is Ali putting on Gr. Fifi's rings.....so pretty! and so brave of Gr. Fifi :) Ha
I think I can pet the pig too
OOOOOHHHHH, this cow is soft and furry
Well, you are neat but I'm not going to touch you....and quit eyeing my drink!!!

1 comment:

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hope you got to eat yummy fair food too :)

Blog Archive