Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wrapping up the mini-vaca AND a NEW hair-do

So on Friday we spent most of the day out at my parents house with my nieces. As you will see below they had a ton of fun with the slip-n-slide, water hose, and popsicles. This was Ali's 1st popsicle. I believe she liked it. The rest of the weekend was filled with visiting and relaxing.

My brothers girls...Dani, Izi, and Gabi

MMmmmmmm....good!

I just want to thank both sets of our parents for all the comforts and hospitality they provide while we are home. It is much appreciated. Thank you! We had a great time "away"!!!

Now to show off our new hair-do....it's finally long enough for pigtails! She looks adorable with these in and about 2 years older (in my opinion). Love them!!!!!



This is the smile I now get when I say, "Ali, smile".....great, hunh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails. Soooooo cute....watch out, your baby girl is turning into a big girl;0(

Blog Archive